How can I register my company in India?
If you want to Register a Private Limited Company in India on Zero Professional Fees follow the below steps.
Now follow these steps and register your company from Companify
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION:
- Two Proposed Names
- The objective of the proposed company
Subscribers & Director’s Documents
- PAN Card of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Photograph of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Aadhar Card of the Subscribers/Directors
- Mobile and Email of all the Subscribers/Directors
- DL/Voter ID/ passport, anyone documents of all the Subscribers/Directors
- Bank statement/ passbook/ Electricity Bill in the name of the Subscribers/Directors, anyone documents of all the subscribers/directors
Proof of Registered Office
- Latest utility bill i.e. electricity, landline, water bill, etc.
- For rented place, NOC is required in the name of the proposed company
Subscribers must have a hard copy of PAN and Address proof for the video verification of obtaining digital signature (DSC)
Steps To Register Company in India for Zero professional Fees
- Download Companify App or go to Website
- Choose your Authorized Capital and State in Which Company to be Register
- Enter your No of Shareholder/Directors
- Now you will be on the page for Private Limited Company Exact Quote
- By entering your basic mobile, email Details and complete the checkout process
- After Checkout you have to upload the required documents mentioned above.
- Within few Days your Company will be registered and you will get confirmation from Companify too.
Use Coupon code to get a Free Professional fees to offer website.