could not connect to development server react native
Unable to load script from assets 'index.android.bundle'. Make sure your bundle is packaged correctly or you're running a package server.
when I reload the app it gives me below error.
try the following to fix the issue:
- ensure that the packager server is running
- ensure airplane mode is disabled
- ensure that your devices/emulator is connected to your machine and has USB debugging enabled - run 'adb devices' to see list of connected devices.
I am not able to access the package server from the browser on the machine and the mobile.
When I run "react-native run-android", it gives me the error:"could not connect to development server...".
- Package server is running and I can access it directly from the browser in the mobile device.
- My android device connected to the computer has debugging enabled I checked it using ADB devices command.
- My android is Kitkat so i cannot use the ADB reverse command.
- I have set the IP address and port in Dev setting.
- USB debug is on